Friday 19 July 2013

long time, no blog

So, I've been busy and haven't had a chance to update the blog since I've been tutoring.... Will try to update it over the weekend but in the meantime here are some photos from my first three weeks...


Verona Arena with the two other tutors of my first camp...


The beautiful walled village of Castelfranco


A mountain of spaghetti shaped gelato


Cheese shop in the centre of Caldogno


In Venice with the two other tutors from my second camp


Gelato in Asolo with my second host family (four boys!!)


My second camp group before the final show


With three of my host brothers after the final show


Dinner with all the host families - second camp


Last day with the Pellizzers in Asolo

1 comment:

  1. Delighted to have an update at last Jo, will be looking for more to come over the weekend. Loved the photos.

    ReplyDelete